Im listening to middle aged men discuss a shipment incoming from Romania. Its apparently really important to get it right. Its really important for Christine to inform Christian and send an order. Its really important that Christian informs Thomas. Its rrally important for Thomas to inform Gerd. Its really important for Gerd to inform Michael. Its really important for Michael to get back to Christine. And I just buried someone. 


I am going out for a walk. Its such a nice fresh summer day. Perfect temperature. I sit on the first bench I find, of course. Watching a tractor burrow the land. Its too late for corn. I am too lazy to google what season it is now. Andreas just passed. Our IT guy. He winks and continues. I only recognize him after he passes. Luckily my natural response is to nod at everyone who passes so he is probably not insulted. And I just buried someone.


I think I fucked up some itinierary. Im still struggling with this stupid programme. I just carry on and hope for the best. I am supposed to make an invoice and noticed three people before me made a mistake preparing it. They are telling me it cannot be corrected. Its too late, its been three months since. We cant have an open invoice. Its a bug. Cancer. And I just buried someone.

 

C says I look much easier today, fresh and more relaxed. I laugh out loud. Whats going on, he asks. I am fresh, fresh out of a funeral, I say. Death suits me.

 

I am watching a girl with her daughter on the bus. The daughter is enjoying her lollipop. Suddenly she jumps to her mother who was watching reels and yells "papa". The girl laughed to her friend about it, while telling her daughter condescendingly that the man in the video is not her father. Silly thing. And I just buried someone.


The neighbour upstairs called me. To tell me not to put the garbage can where he leaves it. I tell him I dont know what he is talking about. He said he put it out this morning and someone moved it away. I told him it wasnt me. I lied that I noticed how its always somewhere else. He apologized and wished me a good day. I instinctively opened whatsapp and couldnt find the chat. Of course I think to myself. I just buried them. I doubt I can reach the Underground with this stupid Aldi Talk package.


I pee. I make coffee. I underline some text. I check boxes. I am providing some prices. I am biting my pen.


I am making some pasta today. Im tired of potatoes. But I need something quick. I pour some fancy sauce over it. It makes me feel better. I pour a glass of white wine. I put Will and Grace on. I am texting some people. I fall asleep.

Because I just buried someone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 26th, 2024